Pilobolus presents BIG FIVE-OH!
Rescheduled dates: September 30 & October 1, 2020 at 8pm
Diana Wortham Theatre
Ticket holders for the original March 24 & 25, 2020 performances of Pilobolus' Shadowland: The New Adventure — See below for your options.
For this 50th anniversary celebration, Pilobolus questions its own "givens," turns its traditions sideways, and brings its past into the future — in a thoroughly engaging new way. As fresh and vibrant as ever, Pilobolus — that feisty arts organism — puts the 'Oh!' in BIG FIVE-OH!, and continues to morph its way thrillingly into audiences' hearts and minds.
The celebration includes the vintage classic, Untitled, the high-voltage Megawatt, signature shadow works, and a few concepts that have never been seen before!
Play with Pilobolus:
• Masterclass for movers: Open to intermediate dance students. New date/time t.b.d. Henry LaBrun Studio.
• Masterclass for anyone. New date/time t.b.d. Henry LaBrun Studio.
• Pre-show discussions each evening at 7pm prior to the 8pm performances. Venue t.b.d.
If you had already purchased tickets for the original March 24 & 25, 2020 performances:
1. Do nothing. Your tickets will be automatically transferred to the new dates.
Tickets for Tuesday, March 24 —> New date: Wednesday, September 30
Tickets for Wednesday, March 25 —> New date: Thursday, October 1
If you are holding tickets to the Tuesday, March 24 performance, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the Wednesday, September 30, 2020 performance. If you are holding tickets to the Wednesday, March 25 performance, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the Thursday, October 1, 2020 performance. Tickets can be exchanged between both new dates, based on availability. Exchanging show dates must be confirmed through the box office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-257-4530.
2. Can't make the rescheduled dates? No problem. Convert your tickets into a credit to be used for another performance in the future (good good until June 30, 2022).
3. Transform your tickets into a donation to the Wortham Center.
4. Request a refund.
Ticketing Policies: If you would like to request a refund for tickets for a rescheduled event, the refund request must be processed by our box office by May 30th, 2020. After that date, our standard ticket policy for Wortham Center Presents events will go back into effect. Our standard ticketing policy: No later than 48 hours before show time, you may exchange your tickets for another event in the Wortham Center Presents Season; turn your tickets in for account credit to be used toward another Wortham Center Presents event; or donate your tickets to the Wortham Center.